Safe Connections 2.0
3000 COVID-19 Uber Rides
MOVE WHAT MATTERS during COVID-19
Uber has donated 3000 rides to WESNET to assist services that are working with domestic and family violence and other forms of gender-based violence get to where they need to go. Recently Uber pledged 10 Million rides to #MoveWhatMatters including through domestic and family violence organisations like WESNET.
How to access the free rides during COVID-19
For individual women experiencing domestic / family violence
To access free Uber rides during COVID-19 please click on the FOR SURVIVORS button or call WESNET on 1800WESNET (1800937638) during business hours.
Other things to know
- Rides need to be booked and used prior to 30 June 2020
- Promotional discount codes are available for both organisations supporting and women experiencing domestic and family violence
- Promotional discount codes are applied before you ride.
- Beneficiaries will need to have the Uber Rides App in order to use the codes.
For organisations supporting women experiencing domestic / family violence
To access free Uber rides during COVID-19 please click on the For Organisations button or call WESNET on 1800WESNET (1800937638) during business hours.
- Agencies providing support to women and children experiencing domestic and family violence and or other forms of gender-based violence.
- Individual women impacted by domestic and family violence
Up to $3000 of rides are available through the donation to WESNET. The maximum value for each ride is $30. Each voucher code will be valid for two trips up to $30 each.
Uber has donated up to 3,000 in Rides to WESNET for eligible beneficiaries during the public health crisis.
WESNET can provide Uber promotional discount codes that provide up to two rides at $30 per ride. If the total fare of a ride is greater than $30, any additional charge will be applied to your selected payment method.
Rides must be booked and completed before 30 June 2020.
WESNET has to ensure that the ride provided is a clear benefit to the eligible beneficiary and are to be used only for essential travel.
Don't have the Uber App? Check out this Uber Support page for assistance in downloading the app and creating an account